The POZ Effect two-day and online-only conference was organized to contribute to the understanding and reduction of HIV Stigma in Canada. It was held synchronously (in real time) online on Thursday, June 13th, 2019.
The Positive Effect: An Online Conference Against HIV stigma
- Specific Topics
- Ability/Disability Issues
- Social Determinants of Health
- Scope of Influence
- Start Date
- End Date
- Time Limited or Repeated?
- A single, defined period of time
- General Types of Methods
- Deliberative and dialogic process
- Face-to-Face, Online, or Both
- Types of Interaction Among Participants
- Listen/Watch as Spectator
- Discussion, Dialogue, or Deliberation