- Face-to-Face, Online, or Both?
- General Type of Method
- Evaluation, oversight, and social auditing
- Open to All or Limited to Some?
- Open to All
- Number of Participants
- There is no limit to the number of people who can participate
- Types of Interaction Among Participants
- No Interaction Among Participants
- Decision Methods
- Not Applicable
- Scope of Implementation
225StopCorruption is a web platform and application that allows citizens in Côte d'Ivoire to report cases of corruption. The digital participation tool was developed by the NGO Code for CI (Code For Côte d'Ivoire).