Future Design, a new movement among Japanese researchers, asks the following question: what types of social systems are necessary if we are to leave future generations sustainable natural environments and societies? One such method is using an imaginary future generation.
- Face-to-Face, Online, or Both?
- Open to All or Limited to Some?
- Limited to Only Some Groups or Individuals
- Recruitment Method for Limited Subset of Population
- Random Sample
- Number of Participants
- Medium size groups
- Types of Interaction Among Participants
- Acting, Drama, or Roleplay
- Discussion, Dialogue, or Deliberation
- Negotiation & Bargaining
- Level of Polarization This Method Can Handle
- Level of Complexity This Method Can Handle
- High Complexity