‘Smart Ways to Antwerp’ Multi-stakeholder Engagement on Sustainable Mobility
- Scope of Influence
- Start Date
- Time Limited or Repeated?
- A single, defined period of time
- Deliver goods & services
- Develop the civic capacities of individuals, communities, and/or civil society organizations
- Make, influence, or challenge decisions of government and public bodies
- Co-production in form of partnership and/or contract with government and/or public bodies
- Civil society building
- Spectrum of Public Participation
- Open to All or Limited to Some?
- Targeted Demographics
- Stakeholder Organizations
The city-wide engagement process to develop mobility solutions involved public-private partnerships, the ‘smart use’ of data, and a progressive communications strategy. The city’s efforts were recognized with the 2019 CIVITAS Citizen and Stakeholder Engagement Award.