An online participation platform developed by the Icelandic Pirate Party. Every policy, once written, must be submitted to x.piratar.is for debate and voting by party members. The platform also hosts the Party’s internal online elections.
- Face-to-Face, Online, or Both?
- Spectrum of Public Participation
- Open to All or Limited to Some?
- Limited to Only Some Groups or Individuals
- Recruitment Method for Limited Subset of Population
- Captive Sample
- Types of Interaction Among Participants
- Discussion, Dialogue, or Deliberation
- Express Opinions/Preferences Only
- If Voting
- Majoritarian Voting
- Level of Polarization This Method Can Handle
- Moderate polarization
- Level of Complexity This Method Can Handle
- Moderate Complexity