Journalism-related activities engage students in community issues and increase civic participation rates after graduation. Other students benefit from observing and using their peers’ work, thus coming to understand and appreciate the fundamental role of journalism in democracy.
- Face-to-Face, Online, or Both?
- General Type of Method
- Experiential and immersive education
- Open to All or Limited to Some?
- Limited to Only Some Groups or Individuals
- Recruitment Method for Limited Subset of Population
- Captive Sample
- Number of Participants
- Small groups
- Types of Interaction Among Participants
- Ask & Answer Questions
- Scope of Implementation