Encompasses a variety of approaches to changing public sector organizations to improve their work. Structural changes may include merging or splitting PSOs. Changes to process may include redesigning systems, setting quality standards, and focusing on capacity-building.
Public Sector Reform
- Face-to-Face, Online, or Both?
- Open to All or Limited to Some?
- Limited to Only Some Groups or Individuals
- Recruitment Method for Limited Subset of Population
- Captive Sample
- Level of Polarization This Method Can Handle
- Moderate polarization
- Level of Complexity This Method Can Handle
- High Complexity