A broad term referring to the activities undertaken by an organization to connect its ideas or practices to the public by directly delivering services or programs and partnering with the community members themselves.
- Face-to-Face, Online, or Both?
- General Type of Method
- Community development, organizing, and mobilization
- Collaborative approaches
- Open to All or Limited to Some?
- Limited to Only Some Groups or Individuals
- Number of Participants
- Medium size groups
- Large groups
- Scope of Implementation
- Level of Polarization This Method Can Handle
- Low polarization
- Level of Complexity This Method Can Handle
- Low Complexity