- Scope of Operations & Activities
- Non-Profit or Non Governmental
- General Issues
- Governance & Political Institutions
- Human Rights & Civil Rights
- Specific Topics
- Public Participation
- Budget - Local
- Citizenship & Role of Citizens
- General Types of Methods
- Public budgeting
- Long-term civic bodies
- Collaborative approaches
- General Types of Tools/Techniques
- Inform, educate and/or raise awareness
- Facilitate dialogue, discussion, and/or deliberation
- Manage and/or allocate money or resources
- Specific Methods, Tools & Techniques
- Participatory Budgeting
PB Partners promotes and supports the practise of participatory budgeting in the UK, and is administered by Shared Future CIC, a social enterprise with a track record in quality community engagement and development.
Mission and Purpose
PB Partners are dedicated to community empowerment.
Formed as part of the legacy of the PB Unit, we are experts in the field of Participatory Budgeting(PB). We operate across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, and can assist you in developing meangingful community engagement programmes that really ‘make people count’.
The PB Partners
Jez Hall, Alan Budge, Amanda Murrell, Sue Ritchie, Peter Bryant, Andy Fisher
PB Partners is administered by Shared Future CIC, a social enterprise with a track record in quality community engagement and development.
PB partners support the website of The PB Network, which is an forum for people who are interested in or champion PB. It has a volunteer steering group, and holds occasional meetings and debates, both face to face and online, with the hope of deepening participatory democracy in the British Isles.
Contact us to find out more about the PB Network and how to get involved.