A citizens’ assembly established by the Greater Cambridge Partnership to make recommendations on its infrastructure development plans, including the reduction of congestion, the improvement of air quality, and the provision of better public transport.
Greater Cambridge Citizens' Assembly on Infrastructure Development
- Start Date
- End Date
- Total Number of Participants
- Open to All or Limited to Some?
- Limited to Only Some Groups or Individuals
- Recruitment Method for Limited Subset of Population
- Stratified Random Sample
- General Types of Methods
- Deliberative and dialogic process
- General Types of Tools/Techniques
- Recruit or select participants
- Facilitate dialogue, discussion, and/or deliberation