Letter to a Friend
- Face-to-Face, Online, or Both?
- General Type of Method
- Informal conversation spaces
- Deliberative and dialogic process
- Evaluation, oversight, and social auditing
- Typical Purpose
- Make, influence, or challenge decisions of government and public bodies
- Spectrum of Public Participation
Letter to a friend is a narrative method of sharing ideas about the future.
Note: the following entry is a stub. Please help us complete it.
Problems and Purpose
"Letter to a friend" is a narrative tool created to elicit emotional background in participants description about a desirable future concerning something.
Origins and Development
Participant Recruitment and Selection
How it Works: Process, Interaction, and Decision-Making
Ask to participants to write a letter to a friend about an issue they have found after n years of staying somewhere else.
Influence, Outcomes, and Effects
Analysis and Lessons Learned
- WSR Workshop ricostruzione Camerino, https://participedia.net/case/6242